Friday, December 09, 2005

Finals!!!!

Oh yes, folks! It's that time of year. Today was the last day of classes and I've got one big final take home exam left. This weekend will be full of writing, writing and more writing.....and did I say more writing.

I will say that as this semester is coming to a close, I do feel a great sense of accomplishment.
  • I can be a student again and despite the crazy schedule, I love it.
  • I survived a major move across the country again. This time it involves sunshine and warmer weather. Yeah, it's 61 degrees today and I haven't seen snow this year at all.
  • John and I are still together. I didn't think that we wouldn't be together, but it's tough to work at a relationship from 2,948 miles away. Thanks for sticking with me honey! I must say we have racked up some frequent flyer miles. I also think of those who must do the same for whatever reason and praise them for their resilience and faith in each other.
  • I didn't run out of money...granted, I had taken out financial aid but I was worried it wouldn't be enough. I'm shooting to do even better next semester.

I found this quote:

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." ~ Mary Anne Radmacher

I find it helpful to go day by day, one step at a time. For that is the only way we ever get to where we want to be. This certainly hasn't been the optimal position to be in, but I'm happy to say that one semester is conquered. We are all okay.

No comments: