Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oregon Here I Come!


Well folks, it's official! I'm moving to Oregon this summer! I know, I know...I just moved...I just like moving from one end of the country to the other. LOL

Just kidding...the GREAT news is that I was admitted to the doctoral program at the University of Oregon! YEA!!! It was a hard decision to make because the program at FSU has been wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better experience for a doctoral program. The experience wasn't complete though. John and I have been doing great, but long distance just sucks. Plus, I'm racking up a lot of debt just being here. So now I can have both my personal and professional life in one place. Very happy and excited to have that again.

So, thats the latest and greatest from me. I am absolutely swamped right now with schoolwork. April 25th will be the end of the semester for me. Year one down...several more to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber I am so happy for you! I know how much you have missed John this past year. It must have been a very hard year away from him. I'm sure the cats will be happy to have you there too.

By the way are you doing the Avon Walk for Cancer again this year? I want to make a donation.
Renee