Sunday, September 02, 2007

What a summer!








Hi folks,

I apologize that it has been SO super long since I have posted on here! Life has just been so incredibly busy and there has been so much going on. That just means I have lots to update you on!

I made it through the academic year and thought that the summer would provide some downtime. HAHAHAHA! Just kidding....that would not be true. But it has been a wonderful summer.

Several things have happened:
- I had family visit twice! My Mom, Logan and Cami came to visit followed a week later by my sister Angie. We had a great time showing them around Oregon. It was great to have family visit and spend time with them in this beautiful place.
- I had ACL reconstruction surgery.
- We moved! New house in a quiet part of town and our friends Justin and Junko are moving in with us when they arrive from Japan.

All of this while working and taking classes...needless to say, it was busy. But again, we had such a blast with my family visiting and were glad to move. Here are some pictures that highlight the summer.

No comments: