Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sorry for being MIA...I'm back!

Howdy, hello, hola,

So I disappeared since NOVEMBER! AAAHHH! Never meant for that to happen. So where to even start on what been going on over the last couple of months.

Thanksgiving was nice even though I was on duty for work. We were able to sneak away to John's parents for lunch. I did a little day after Thanksgiving shopping and then it was back to work and school. The term ended well and I survived my first term of working and going to school full time. The winter break was wonderful- we were able to visit Texas, thanks to my parents and had so much fun. The nieces are getting so big and funnier by the minute. Logan is 5 now and is already a little scientist. She asked for a frog dissection kit (fake frog :)) and microscope. I just get such a kick out of her and am so glad she is exploring all the world has to offer without being confined to "girls" stuff. Everyone in the family is doing well and seeing them was energizing and rejuvenating. Nothing can replace spending quality time with family.

We started the winter term off with the same crazy weather that brought ice and snow to the south. The weather couldn't be better now though, as the sun has been out all week! So, it's been back to the books and busy at work. Family weekend is coming up in 2 weeks and graduation planning is under way.

That's the story in a super, small nutshell. I'll be making sure I post more frequently in the future! Thanks for staying with me here!

No comments: