Monday, September 05, 2005

Something New....


Well, I am trying something new by creating this blog. First, I hope to utilize it as a way to write frequently about what is on my mind. Maybe this will help to prepare me for all the writing I have ahead of me! Second, I hope that this can be an outlet for me to express myself since so many of my nearest and dearest are far away.

I hope you enjoy this alternative way to get to know me. I also look forward to seeing your posts in the comments section. Talk with you soon!

2 comments:

booneshinn said...

it's nice to see you in the blogosphere. I hope the "F" state is treating you well...Keep in touch :)

Shannon said...

Amber, this is great, I'm looking forward to checking in on your blog! Cheryl sent the link out to WWCAC, so maybe you'll get some more viewers! The Dingy race looked like fun!

-Shannon