Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fun Weekend!



This weekend was pretty fun! I got to see my best friend Paige and we hosted a Halloween shindig at our apartment this weekend. All around, it was good to relax a bit and share some laughs with people.

Up above you see me and Michael (another doc student). I started out the evening without a costume and as the night went on the following happened, which resulted in me actually having a costume:
1) Sterling was wearing his fraternity jersey, since he came as an undergrad frat boy. We were in a group and he insisted that I wear the jersey since I didn't have a costume on. So we decided to be goofy and went back into the apartment, arm in arm, and announced that Sterling had given me his letters.
2) Jillian decided to loose her beads so I picked them up to compliment my outfit.
3) Derek decided to loose the afro so I picked it up and put on my shades.

That was it....I think I'll do it again next year. No need to run around trying to figure out what to wear. Just pick up whatever people take off and it's an instant costume! :)

Ok, time to write that book review that is due tomorrow. Safe trick or treating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture and party recap!