Saturday, October 22, 2005

Randomness

So, it's that busy time of year. I had 2 big midterms last week and lots of upcoming projects and papers. It's crazy how it all comes back to you though. I get one of my midterms back on Monday so I'm hoping it's good!

This weekend we are dog sitting for one of my doc friends, Grahaeme. It's really been fun. Frankie is a pug and just about the cutest thing ever. It never ceases to amaze me how much a pet can make your day (I miss my kitties). She gets so excited when we get home, even if we've only been gone about 10 minutes. She did get me to take her for a walk which was good for me to get some exercise, too.

Speaking of...I'm going to be trying to get into a routine of working out. My roommate Katie is really good at going so I'm thinking she can hold me accountable. A few of my close friends are kicking butt at working out so they look amazing for the big 3-0. There's only 9 months left to make myself look fabulous. Plus, John is working out every day and I can't be out done. ;)

Well, we are hoping that Wilma stays away from us while south FL braces itself. Only a month left in hurricane season. I never even knew there was a season until I lived here. Shows how much I know...

Only 22 days until my trip to Oregon for a week! John is in Indiana and I wish I could just drive there to see him. But even that is pretty far, it just seems so close.

I need to make myself read and do some stats homework. Ciao!

No comments: