Sunday, October 02, 2005

WORLD'S BEST PROCRASTINATOR!

Oh yes...it is I. This weekend I was suppose to read a full book for a book review that is due next Monday. Well, as some of you know I am the best at finding other things to do besides schoolwork. I know, I made it this far- how has this stuck with me? All I can think of is that I need the pressure to do my best work. Give me something to write ahead of time and it sucks. Have me write it hours before and it will be pretty dang good. I'm thinking that I need to shake this though. Dissertations cannot be written overnight.

I guess that means I need to stop writing this blog and get to reading...Sigh!

Hope each of you is well! Miss you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ambo. Whatever time your book report is completed, I know it will be fine. I try not to procrastinate about things and am slowly returning to being back in school and even some of my writing skills are coming back to me.