Sunday, October 09, 2005

What to be for Halloween?

It seems as though I should be getting ready for Halloween this year with a new costume. I mean, I'm a student again isn't that what we do? Act stupid while we can? I've never really been one for dressing up, even while I was in college the first time. Now the pressure is on because our apartment has been voted the number one spot to spend the Saturday before Halloween this year. What am I to wear?

So, I consulted the great Logan (my 4 year old niece) yesterday on the phone. Of course, she is well ahead of me in selecting a great costume this year. Oh yes! She will be..... A PINK DRAGON! And, after she shared this she gave me a sneak peak into what pink dragons do. They ROAR of course! The specialty of this dragon is also that she can fly and breath fire.

Oh to have an imagination like that again! Instead, I'm stuck on the logistics. Ok, so how is Angie going to pull off the pink, fire breathing, flying dragon? I have no doubt that my sister, who has most of the creative genes, will come up with something amazing. She always does. Then I get to hear the stories afterwards- Logan sneaking onto the stage to steal the mic last year at the Halloween party to broadcast "hehehe my pretty" takes the cake. Wonder what she will do this year?

How I wish I could be there to see....they grow up way to fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.