Thursday, October 27, 2005

Happy Day!

I must say that yesterday had to of been the best day since I moved to Florida. It was a combination of things that has me still on a high today (natural high that is!).

We have a new addition to our family and I am now an aunt three times over! Miss Carley entered our world yesterday around 2:30pm in Texas. She is the daughter of my brother Zack and his partner Ashley. I still haven't seen a picture of her, but everyone is happy and healthy. And, there is another woman in the family! The holidays will be super fun with Logan, Cami and Carley. :)

The next thing that made my day was getting back my midterm exam. I was a little nervous about it. Our professor had emailed the class to let us know the grade range and that she would be returning our test via our mailboxes in the Department office. The grades ranged from one person getting a 98, to the lowest of 81. I was hoping I was in the low 90's. I got my test back and guess what? I GOT THE 98! Damn it feels good to be a student again.

This weekend will be very festive. My best friend Paige will be here this weekend. Super fun! And, we are having a party Saturday night. The theme is dress to impress in a Halloween costume!


Still counting the days- only 19 days left until I see John and the kitties!

3 comments:

booneshinn said...

congrats on your new niece...and your great test score! wtf

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news about your new niece.

Shannon said...

Welcome Carley!! Congratulations Aunt Amber!